top of page
Wed, Nov 25|
"How to Hit the Ground Running as a New Real Estate Agent"
Let's talk Real Estate! Grab your favorite cocktail, entrepreneur friends, and join B.The.Entrepreneur and Guests as we discuss and analyze the barriers effecting the growth of minority businesses nationwide. In addition to providing action based solutions to overcome the barriers.
Registration is ClosedSee other events
Time & Location
Nov 25, 2020, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM EST
About the Event
By registering for "Talk It Out" you will have the option to join us "LIVE" and share your personal thoughts on the "Discussions of the Evening". In addition you will receive an event recap via email.
Discussions of the Evening
- Pros and Cons of running your own real estate company vs joining a brokerage
- Adjusting to a variable income
- How to build a client base that converts to sales
- Effective time management tips
- Top 3 tips for new agents entering the real estate market
bottom of page